Thanks to Grandpa Wade we got this cute little package in the mail. I did everything Christmas eve so all the proof was there in the morning.
His license
A thankyou card
A piece of his cloak
Reindeer hoof prints
And some reindeer food - that apparently the dog ate.
The kids got a kick out of it.
Christmas PJ's
We had a great Christmas. Our first in our own house - then we headed down to my parents house christmas day where the real chaos took place. We had a great time and the kids were in heaven. I decided I don't even need to get them anything next year we'll just head down to Yuma!
4 comments:
Tia I love the proof of Santa, I need to know where I can get Santa to share with my kids. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you...for reals I miss you. I was listening to your kids thank their grandparents and they are so cute. Your doing a great job. I just was letting you know that you are missed and thought about.
THAT IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!!
How fun and exciting for them!! :)
Tia! It has been forever! You are so beautiful, and your family is adorable. We need to get the gang together. xo, a
snipsandsnails.typepad.com
gotta get ahold of that Santa license some day:) I love that little video of the kids on Christmas. Too cute! I also enjoyed your morning voice:)
Post a Comment