So I got a few minutes to sit down. Isn't it funny that when there are more kids at your house you actually get more free time or more time to do laundry really. Anyway I'll take it!
So I was remembering when Tim told me we were moving out here and how I wanted to scream, I loved my little neighborhood and I had noooo desire to move. But I didn't really have a choice - if you knew my husband you would understand!

Anyway a couple of hundred campfires later - lets just say I'm a happy hillbilly. I started thinking about this, because we had a priest/laurel activity last week and it was simple - capture the flag, a campfire and speaker. There is something about a campfire that just makes you listen better. It was wonderful low key and simple - thats how it is out here and I kinda like it. If you go to our ward you might find someone knitting in Relief Society and a pair of jeans in sacrament meeting but the people are just good old timers. Carter has been obsessed with campfires lately so we have a constant supply of smores on hand and we've been lighting up a fire close to once a week.
LIFE IS GOOD!
2 comments:
This really made me miss your ward. Seriously almost tears. I loved it there. Speaking of which, when does it meet? Maybe we can go on Sunday.
I miss those days. Paul and I really want to move up north one day. Either Prescott or Flagstaff. I am hoping for Flag. It makes me think of all of the good times we had in college.
Post a Comment