The thing I love about Carter is he is all or nothing he either loves it or he hates it and when he loves it - we are all happy!
So this was a good day and to quote Carter it was the best day of his life!
We played all day long.
We started out at the Arboretum - which was really nice, first time going but a fun little place to visit.
Then we headed to McDonalds
then on to a movie for Carter and his cousin Mason
and we ended the day at Peter Piper Pizza.
I love being able to spoil my kids for one day - I get sick of saying no to everything so it was for one day to give them what they wanted!!
We love you Carter!
Don't ask - Eiley wouldn't do it so I got to sit there and squeak the toy i guess the owl flew really close to my head

4 comments:
we love that kid!!! there are more pictures of eiley on carters birthday post :)
Did you make the cake?
Did you make the cake?
Cute. Happy b-day to Carter. He is a fun kid - love that it was the best day of his life!
I want to hear about the family rodeo...wha!? cool! I was laughing at the lack of communication- only b/c I can relate. :)
Post a Comment