4 perfectly good shirts were damaged in this crime. Arms were cut off, shirts were cut in half to be made smaller or something (I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS THINKING!!)
and yes the scissors went back into hiding. I have to write about it cause something about taking a picture of it and posting is therapeutic.
All the shirts were then stashed into hiding.
5 comments:
that little punk betta treat Devil gear with more respect!!! Sparky is gonna pitchfork him.
Hi Tia, this is Chad Thompson from Yuma, well not from Yuma anymore but originally from Yuma. How have you been? My wife was looking at your sister Megan's blog and we saw some pictures of Taylor and his family. I'd like to get in touch with Taylor, do you have his contact info, where is he at these days?
Thanks
Chad T.
I forgot our blog is private, so you can email me at cthompson@indatacorp.com
exercise clothes?
Hey- how did your family pics turn out??
He makes me laugh, what a cool kid!
Post a Comment