I'll try and do better.... and get off pinterest!
However I have gotten a few things accomplished
My dining room.
I took the plunge and painted stripes ahhhh I love it but I have to say it was quite daring. Thanks to my mom I could not have made the bold move without you and I love it!!!
Still a little work to be done on my kitchen wall but I am loving how it is moving along. This is my message center the one that has taken me like 8 months to make. Lets just say Im particular and indecisive bad combination!!
I need something above the filing cabinets and haven't decide yet on what it's going to be Im sure it will be another 8 months....
4 comments:
Love the stripes! Looks great!!
love the EAT - good job
Tia it looks SO fantastic!!!! Great job!
Everything looks so great Tia!
Post a Comment