I figured it was time to get out of bed when I could smell the kitchen from my room. Tim did such a dang good job with the kids he actually would make a much better mom than me he doesn't yell. However that being said he is still a guy. I called to tell him or more like complain to him that I couldn't face this huge mess it was too overwhelming he just said well call a cleaning lady or just wait till you feel better than clean it. Hmmm not exactly the response I was looking for - this is what I was going for honey why don't I come home early and I'll get that cleaned up for you I'm sure it's hard to clean after you've been so sick! Hah I guess I can't have it all then I'd be married to a woman! I just can't believe the smell didn't bother him weird! It kinda made me laugh


It's actually nice not to care it's very relaxing. I might just leave it like this for a while just block it out. Not likely to happen....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
:( sorry. I can come up and clean for you?
I have told Jim before that I wish he would look like a guy, but think like a woman! :) The house just isn't the same when momma is down! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment