I threw a wedding shower for my one of my favorite girls Saturday morning. Lindsay was one of my Young Women and has been our babysitter pretty much weekly for the last 7 years! I've told her I think that I've funded her college tuition :) Anyway it was a perfect day with beautiful weather - and a huge Thankyou to everyone that helped with the food, cleaning everything!!
Little "love notes" or advice
Bride's sister McKenna and other favorite babysitter
Lots of aprons - Girl Get in the Kitchen!!
I didn't get a great shot of the flowers on the table but this was the basic idea - now they are happily sitting in my house on my table. My friend Becky ordered all the flowers and they were so lovely and the exact pop of color I was looking for Thanks Becky!!




5 comments:
looks so great Tia! I love all of it. And Josie is looks so great!
Those pictures look as amazing as the real thing! I only wish we would of taken a picture of you! Dang it
holy cow event of the century!! love it and the food looks delish...and yes josie looked as good as her food :) and eiley was beautiful :)
Dang way to go Martha, you are like the most talented lady ever Tia!
Post a Comment