.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Waimea Bay, this is where we spent most of our time hanging out it was abou 3 minutes from where we were staying. It was perfect!
.JPG)
Tim and I at the Polyensian Culture Center. It was alot of fun and fun making Tim take alot of pictures with me!
.JPG)
Don't you love my tatoo? I went and washed it off after, I thought it was a little weird!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
I know it seems like im posting alot of pictures of myself but pretty much thats all there are just Tim and I since there were no kids!
9 comments:
You hot little thing. Those are fun photos. I'm glad you guys had fun! :)
I LOVE ALL THE PICS! You got cute suits! I like the red one!! and of course I love the torquoise dress! SO pretty. Tia- you need to keep this updated - you always have cute things you're working on
Tia, you look so adorable and young that these may have been the pictures we took in Hawaii in HIGH SCHOOL! Hope you guys have a fabulous time!
How Cute are you guys. I love that there are pics of you. Mom's always get left out of the pics. You look awesome.
Tia Tia!! Hey it's Tamra (Booth) Mauzy! I just started the blogging thing and I found yours while blog hopping! It was so great to see you and your family. Your kids sure are cute! Here's my family blog: jordanandtamra.blogspot.com.
You look great by the way - skinny girl. I miss you!
Tamra
Hey Tia -
I'm so sure about the swim suit thing! Who cares! Just wanted to let you know that TJ and his wife LaChae have a blog now too. It's http://tjandlachae.blogspot.com. I'm excited to keep up on you guys.
Tamra
Tia!! Tamra told me she found you on her "blog hopping" expedition! :) It's Niki (Larson) Osborn. How are you?!? This blog thing is new to me, but if you want to see ours its:
claytoniki.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear what's going on with you guys. Your kids are adorable, and you look awesome!! Are you sure you're a mom?!? :)
Dang Tia, you look awsome, you are so freakin skinny!!!! Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii.
HOLY CRAP TIA! Why are you the tiniest girl I know?! LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment