Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lemons and Limes

I threw a baby shower for my friend Debbie this weekend and it turned out really great. We did it outside on my back porch and even though Flagstaff summer weather is usually perfect It's been a little on the hotter side. Luckily we got a little cloud coverage and it turned out perfect! The food was great - and thanks to everyone who brought something. Here are some pictures enjoy! Here's one of the bag that I made for her.

















6 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

You made that bag? Holy cow Tia! It's just like one my sister bought recently. Are you in business? If so, how much do you charge to make them? I'd love to have you make me one. Very cute! Sounds like the shower was fun.
Tamra

sara said...

Love the new post and the site makeover! Where are the rest of the pics?? It turned out really good, and of course, the bag was WAY cute!

Tia said...

tamra Im not really in business to many mormon ladies running bag businesses but I'll make you one if you want me to! It's been so crazy but i will post more pictures soon!

Jen said...

Tia, that shower was soo cute! I love the crete paper lemon drops from the ceiling! So cute.

leinbachfamily said...

Tia aka Martha Stewart you are awesome. Your shower turned out amazing and so cute I bet everyone loved it. I'm super impressed with your creativity. Can you throw me a shower:)

Kristal said...

Tia! It's Kristal (from Kristal and Cara at EA) Your blog is soo cute! And this party looks soo cute! And you're soo cute! You look great! I'm so jealous that you're still in Flagstaff (right?) We're moving up to northern Az in a few weeks (with my parents for a month or two til we find a house in Taylor) then we're settled...FINALLY! Anyway, just thought I'd say hey!