Wow what a trip, I never talked so much in my life, okay okay thats a lie. Anyway we had a great time and we were fully refreshed when we came home. Thanks girls for a fabulous trip!!
The Bodies exhibit was amazing -

The pool was great

and we got our makeup done at MAC!


12 comments:
Oh Tia! I am laughing SO hard at that first picture!! Love that we're all in gaucho pants! And I still can't get over how much Josie looked like Madonna after the MAC ladies got through w/ us.
It was so
f
u
n.
So my hubby and I just got back from Vegas. We went with a few other couples and had a blast, but I am sure a girls trip would be such a different experience and such a blast! We loved the Bodies exhibit too! What I so miss is the ability to get Panda Express at 3am! Talk about a city that never sleeps!
Is this the Hills?! I swear I thought I went to Tia's blog, but this post looks so Hollywood... you all look like rock stars at the pool and MAC glam babes! Fabulous, just fabulous!
Oh geez, That trip is going to leave a smile on my face for a long time!
I'm jealous. I can't wait for our Vegas trip in a few years. Let's start planning it now!!! :) I'm so happy you got away and you guys look super hot!
Looks like fun! You are so cute Tia!
FUN! I've been to that bodies exhibit before in chicago and phx..it's so neat. Wow girl when you get away..you get away. looks like a good time:)
You are always going on the funnest trips!!!! Those pics are amazing!
Fun Tia! you guys look like you had tons of fun. I bet you all had lots of looks and stares.
Sexy.
Seriously I was looking at the pictures thinking, "I wonder who Sara and Tia went to Vegas with." Then a few seconds later - "Is that JOSIE?" Looks like fun, the makeovers made me laugh and did you plan the gaucho pants?
Tia, I must say you've still got it, girl! You're a hottie-boom-ba-lottie!
Post a Comment