Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My really good excuse



So this has been my excuse for not posting. Im about 10 weeks and feeling pretty crappy. So don't know if I will be posting for at least another couple of weeks. And in another couple of weeks I will be excited!




I did have to throw this in there. Carter turned 5 last week and had the greatest little birthday party a big waterslide and bunch of boys with water guns. Happy Birthday bud!








Dad this is for you!



28 comments:

Chredna said...

Congrats!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon because I sure do miss reading your posts!

PEHNelson said...

Congratulations Tia! I was about to scold you for not posting anything for a while! I know how you feel, and I tell you Number 3 was worse than the first two. I mean the morning sickness...or ALL DAY SICKNESS! But it'll pass. But I'm gonna be honest with you... 3 is certainly harder than two. But it does have it's benefits = now you have two kids that will hopefully help bring diapers and wipes when needed!

Paul and Darla said...

Tia, That is great to hear!!!!! I am so excited for you and Tim. i hope you feel better soon.

Paul and Darla said...

Tia, That is great to hear!!!!! I am so excited for you and Tim. i hope you feel better soon.

Sheri N. said...

I am so happy for you. I was wondering what the heck was going on since you hadn't posted for so long. Oh, and Happy B-day to carter too!

Kristi said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Congrats I am soooo excited for you! I was wondering what had happened to you...

If you need any help I am a phone call away!

Kymi said...

Tia, Congrats! I thought you were on vacation or something. Good luck on the yuckiness. I know how that feels. Can't wait to hear more. Wish I was closer so I could help. I think that would be fun, to hang out with eachother's kids. Anyway, I'm excited for you and I hope you do feel better later.

Kymi said...

Tia, Congrats! I thought you were on vacation or something. Good luck on the yuckiness. I know how that feels. Can't wait to hear more. Wish I was closer so I could help. I think that would be fun, to hang out with eachother's kids. Anyway, I'm excited for you and I hope you do feel better later.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Tim on baby # 3! It is so hard to pregnant! I hope your sickness goes away soon. That is the worst. I am feeling it really bad right now(I have about 7 weeks left) and all I want to do is sleep. I wouldn't want to go back to the first trimester again...yuck! So does that put you due in December or January or wait maybe February? I can never figure this out!

megan said...

WHAT????!@#$%
I had NO idea!!! Wow...that's great! Congratulations. You even have a picture for us :) Maybe I'll drive up today and take your kids away for you :)

Mauzy Fam said...

That's a good enough excuse for me! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what your having. Take as long as a break as you'd like because I know how much the first trimester SUCKS!!!!

DRN said...

the lawn looks fantastic!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Tia! Congratulations!! That's such great news!!

cookie said...

This is getting a little repetative with "congratulations", so I'm going to go with, "Nice job, Tim!"

P.S. tai-pan must be David?!@#

debsfreckles said...

Hey, Hey, Hey! Sorry your not feeling well, I know the story and since you helped me out PLEASE let me help you out. Drop your kids off any time you want!

Cristin said...

That's great news, although having just been pregnant, I remember TOO well that it is really tiring. Good luck and that is exciting!

brooke said...

Congrats! I was also wondering at the lack of posts but this does explain a lot. I hope you are feeling better for Cali in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting, congrats!!!!!!! I have been thinking about commenting to you about needing a new post for a while now! I can't believe you are having a new little baby!!!!!!! Do you have names picked out?

Jen said...

Congrats Tia! I hope the sickness will pass soon. Are you hoping for a boy or girl?? Come on, another Carter would be awesome and you know it! I love that kid...

I am happy for you!

That 3rd kid is a party and not stressful at all! (I am totally lying to you.)

GOOD LUCK!!!
(seriously, it is hard but it really is a party!)

sara said...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD at your bro's comment. whew. side ache.
All I can wish on you is that time will fly by...at least you have fun things going on, and a sister that rocks to help w/ the kids. I can't wait to see & meet #3!! :) You know Eiley is going to be the best little momma!!
I really miss ya though and am wishing we would've come anyway for the last 15 min. of Carter's party. That was a crappy day for me. It looked like so much fun! He is one cute kid.

The McEnaney's said...

Hey Tia,

I found your blog off of someone else's blog. You and your family are gorgeous! Congrats on baby #3. Good to be able to catch up with you via your blog!

Dara

DRN said...

What is the weight limit on the slide?

Jamie said...

I see it now. Thanks. So cute, love the little peanut already. Girl or boy. hope you felt better for your bday. Oh and I love Carter's voice.

AudyCamp said...

happy birthday yesterday tia dear!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

kristal said...

YAY! Another cute kid!!! Keep em coming..and get better soon!!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting that you are pregnant. And I didn't even realize that Carter is 5 now! Holy Cow! He is getting so big! But I guess that is what kids do, they just get big and don't even ask permission or anything.

Sarah or Stephen said...

3! That's great! Good luck with the preg. swing by my house on the way to your Dr. apointments and drop your little ones off, I owe you big time! Seriously, call me anytime you need anything.