So I've had a similar picture up on my board behind my office to remind me of the sweetness of summer - last summer this didn't happen because I was preggo. But this year I wasn't going to let it pass by my mom came up a couple of weeks ago and we did this. We planted flowers, dahlias, cosmos and I don't really know what else but I love it! My mom saw this genius way of recovering pillows and making them into slipcovers - you really just sew up the sides, genius I tell you and so much easier than sewing the whole pillow. She recovered my lounger which was a dirty white and now I can take it off if I need to wash it!!


7 comments:
Looks gorgeous, Tia. Can I come over?
Looks awesome Tia...you, your mom & megan make a fab team! :)
buh-u-ti-ful
I LOVE IT!!!!!
And seriously - I still need the slip cover pillow lesson!!! The lounger looks AWESOME!
So beautiful. Makes me wish I could take a nap or read a book on your porch! Super cute!
Hi Tia, I love your porch looks like you've done alot since last time I've been there, guess I need to come back huh. Let's plan a get together I would love to get out of the hot weather and come up there.
Tia,
You are very creative and crafty! I need a lot of help in this area. It was fun reading about you guys. I have lost the spirit of blogging mostly because I never make the time to do it.. but it is fun to read them every now and then!
Take care!
Post a Comment