Friday, June 26, 2009

Beat it

So we got a little tip they would be playing MJ videos all night so I thought hey lets try it and see if carter can hang.



David here he is.






By the way he wanted to stay up all night watching these videos he couldn't get enough, except Thriller he kinda got a little scared

We've been doing dance offs lately hence the "your turn" at the end of the video there - and no you will be seeing none of my moves. I just get the privledge of totally embarrasing carter - dang this is good stuff.


6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

classic! you're right-that's good stuff...i could hear you whispering beat it in the background. too funny.

debsfreckles said...

Cater is so cool!

Kymi said...

Hey, do you remember the impromtu (can't spell) dances we used to have in our old days. Fun! You were always a pretty good dancer. Fun stuff!

Sarah or Stephen said...

I really want to see your dance moves now! Andrew would have so much fun having a dance off with him!

DRN said...

great stuff... so are you saying Momma has still got "it"?

sara said...

OH WOW!

p
r
i
c
e
l
e
s
s
!

Um, can I come over and be apart of the dance off????