So I bet you're all sitting around wondering if I was running around my house naked - well not yet but I can tell you what I have been doing. I plucked my eyebrows uninterrupted, I folded laundry on my couch watching the today show ( that was fun) - no clothes were being thrown at each other and no yelling or screaming in the background. I nursed the baby and I posted this all at 10:00
WITH NO INTERRUPTION. All I can say is my kids are going to get a big kiss and a thank you for going to school!!
3 comments:
Don't lie I know u went streaking through the house!
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Alright. I can see you having LOTS of kids... :)
Amen! So how many do you have at home? I have 3 hours a day with just my 3 year old at home and it's his nap time. Things worked out perfectly....well, for another 2 weeks til a baby comes to ruin that quiet time! ug!
Post a Comment