Monday, August 10, 2009

The little red head turns 4
















She turned 4 on wednesday and we celebrated family style a little cake with some princess figurines stuck in it from last year -no pictures of that little beauty I couldn't bear to take one. She was thrilled with everything she got but then again when is she not. She is easily pleased - what a wonderful quality to have. We love you Eiley, we couldn't imagine life without you!

4 comments:

megan said...

I was just smiling until I hit the last image...then I burst out laughing!

Kymi said...

She is adorable! That second picture is so cute! You and Tim have the cute kid thing down. It is nice hearing from you. Your family is beautiful.

Sabra said...

I love, love, love the Annie picture! Wow! Made my night. Thanks.

Kristi said...

First of all - she is soooo cute! I can't believe she is 4!
And- we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!