Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Disneyland

Our 3rd Annual Disneyland trip and this was our best yet. I think we keep getting better every year. Thanks of course to my father who kinda has a nack for putting these things together. We all had luggage tags printed out - i forgot mine - I was in trouble, laminated schedules and we were color coordinated for all 3 days! Can't wait for next year!





Bree with her schedule


Our happy little runner doesn't look so happy at the happiest place on earth - Thanks JAce you rocked!




Love this shot Megan doing her thang!






My mom just happened to be sitting in "the seat" you know the one that got soaked during the grizzly rapids ride- we couldn't help but laugh - she was drenched





I must explain the goofy picture. Eiley was completely terrified of this thing. She loved pluto but Goofy just freaked her out - no kidding she burst into hysterics everytime she saw him, it was kinda funny


1 comment:

megan said...

love it! okay I send you pictures of YOU...will you please send me pictures of ME...I never have pictures of ME! -oh and what was the half picture of mom in there for :)