What a wonderful wonderful week - somehow I have to figure out how to bring the happiness I feel at the beach back home with me - I feel like I belong their it's hard to leave.
We did the beach on Tuesday then Disneyland the rest of the week.
My heart is warm just looking at these pictures ultimate bliss - how i long to be back there, okay i'll stop but really it's snowing right now if I stop I'll just get depressed so im going to just sit here and stare at these pictures
We did the beach on Tuesday then Disneyland the rest of the week.
My heart is warm just looking at these pictures ultimate bliss - how i long to be back there, okay i'll stop but really it's snowing right now if I stop I'll just get depressed so im going to just sit here and stare at these pictures
No beach toys No Worries a capri sun straw will do




1 comment:
nice shots...love the action!
Post a Comment