Friday, November 05, 2010

Just out working on the farm...

My sister will be happy to know the babies are all asleep and the kids are happily watching a movie. All is well on the home front. I've got her kids for the weekend - craziness in store wanna come watch :)

So on to the Farm



A dream of Tim's, never been a dream of mine - but sometimes i catch myself thinking of living on a farm. I don't think it would be too bad as long as there was a target down the street :) Really though I love me some good online shopping so I could probably manage. For now this will have to do






3 comments:

sara said...

Is that going to be his garden next year!!???

sweeeet!

sara said...

Is that going to be his garden next year??

Sweeeet!

Sheri N. said...

Whoa! Just had a tinge of jealousy. What have I become....