Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween

Friday I got to go and help with Eiley's Halloween party. I love the fact that they celebrate holidays big here at this school - and Halloween is one of my favorites, I have fun memories of dressing up in weird costumes growing up. I like the fact that you can dress up and be whatever you want or you can wear something funky that day and pass it off as a Halloween costume and i love helping out at my kids parties!! They had a Halloween parade - i don't know if every school does this but i love it. I got to just keep following them around taking pictures.


That was Friday....


Saturday was a different story as I rushed to get everyone dressed for the trunk or treat - we finally got out of the house. We stopped for a quick bite to eat and Eiley proceeds to spill her drink on the baby, (both are now crying) Carter says something smart and gets a quick beating - all kids now crying and screaming - welcome to Halloween Hell! I had big plans for Halloween dinner - none of it happened. Thats okay though have no fear there's always next year!



On a more positive note It was my dad birthday Sunday and my kids think that is just the coolest thing ever! Im sorry that he had to spend it in meetings all day not the funnest Birthday - hopefully next year we'll be spending it in Disneyland and I can just forget this all happened :)










Eiley was a pink pirate thanks to her cousin Laina and next year she's gonna be a cheerleader! Keep em comin...



Carter a zombie football player. I dare you to try and put makeup on Carter

I really don't know what he is - he kinda looks like a beat up football player



Eiley and her teacher Mrs. Coddington


and little miss Bree as a bee



this was photo shoot number 2 for bree the first time i didn't get one that wasn't blurry - this time i just had her lick the wall to get her to hold still



Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

megan said...

hilarious! love the bee!

Kristi said...

So cute Tia!!!! If you think the school does a good job at Halloween just wait till Christmas!!! They do such a great job!

Just Joan said...

Bree is beautiful!

Sabra said...

Great costumes and pictures. You'd never know it was a rough day.

sara said...

Love the costumes. Bree is so big!!!