So lately I feel like all the fun has been sucked out of me. I used to be fun I swear but now that fun has been ripped away by screaming kids, windows and car mirrors shot out by bb guns, naked kids running in the snow - I have this on video by the way, a trashed house, harnesses and pretty much pure insanity. So when a little fun comes my way it feels gooood real goood. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to laugh really laugh. The pictures speak for themselves. Thank goodness for sisters and friends they keep things moving along!
Seriously though Tim what good is taking the picture if we don't post them so we can remember forever
and im just happy I get to post some good pictures of my sister she has posted some special pictures of me in my younger years







5 comments:
AHHHH! you redid your page - it looks fab!
Love the pics of your hair...its almost better in a photo...I know what I'm getting you for your birthday :) and then I'll just borrow them since they look better on me.
I feel like that! Dave and I were talking the other day and I was saying "Remember how FUN I was? I used to be sooooo fun!" Now I all do I say no and shake my head in disbelief. Some days I laugh my head off and others I cry.
I love your hubby in the hair piece. That was awesome.
love the ones of megan & tim! :)
Tia, I just love your blog. Seriously, great pictures, great ideas to bust boredom. You're awesome!
I love Megan she kills me. You look great T!
Post a Comment