Friday, December 31, 2010

Everyday should feel like this

Why is it the moment the two males in my life step out of the house we feel like partying. Maybe thats how i will survive the future they will just continue to go :) And we (the girls) will stay and have a dance party.

We cranked up Pandora and rocked out ( if you haven't heard of pandora check it out it's awesome it's internet radio based on your preferences I have like 15 different stations set up)


So I had great plans for a New Years Eve Family game night complete with a fun New Years Bingo Game


But this is just too good - Next year

Happy New Year!


















1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

Funness!...I wanna come & dance. You are a fun person to watch dance. I do remember that! :)
*LOVED your adorable Christmas card by the way.