Friday, February 04, 2011

Star Student


Eiley was Star Student last week -



She got to make a little book about her self and then bring in some items for Show n tell and some pictures to put up on the board all week.


Here's some questions and her answers...


I am a very special person. I'd say my best quality is.... My smile


My favorite number is 100


Toy: Dolls


Game: Bingo


Holiday: Christmas


Color: Pink


Day of the Week: Saturday because she gets to be home with her family


Season: Summer


Food: Spaghetti


Book: Pinkalicious


T.V. Show: Scooby doo - I think it might be American Idol though or Glee even though she only gets to watch the songs - she begs to watch it bad I know!


Favorite Meal: Dinner


When I grow up I want to be a teacher.


So she brought in a little dress from when she was a newborn although I just found a really cute one of Ellas and told her it was hers.


Then she brought in her book Redheads across America and showed it to her class and her teacher thought that was sooo cool that she was in a book!


She had a great week!!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is awesome... super proud!

Wade said...

WRSP! WRSP!

Camille said...

That is so funny that Eiley likes Pinkalicious, Adelynn loves that book too. Your girls are getting so big!