Monday, May 09, 2011

LA


Court and I posing but not posing for a pic. Recognize this -same mall where the Bachellorette just did her flash mob in the park on the left of us.
(flash mob is where a group of people get together and everyone starts dancing at the same time you've seen those videos right- they're everywhere right now)









Oh what a weekend, one that I want to do again real soon. I've already begun planning it.
My sister in law was graduating from Fashion School and for their senior projects had to put together their own line of clothes about 4 looks I think. So cool right - she is very cool! Anyway we got to go spend the weekend in a sweet hotel, shop at crazy beautiful malls and just escape reality for a little while. It was wonderful perfect weekend. I took a shuttle down to Phoenix because I was flying to LA and as Tim dropped me off he thought okay your own your own, think your gonna make it. I wanted to say you know I somehow survived before I was married to you. Anyway it felt good, so Thanks to my mom for making it happen.

Rachel walking the runway after her show!



last minute prep before the show



One of my favorites



Loved this one - It was made out of any army bag










My very cool sis n law working all night before the big show - sleeping under the tables....



Subway - that my brother takes everyday to school a little creepy... a little cool...




Rodeo Drive





3 comments:

Trainer Momma said...

What a dream weekend! Tia - my mother had a ball talking to you in Yuma last week. She could not get over how beautiful, grown up, and gorgeous you are! These pictures prove it!

AudyCamp said...

ok i loved that flash mob-so fun. And I was gonna ask why the heck are you so skinny...?...but I see the trainer momma button you have & am guessing that has something to do with it. You look amazing!!

Kristal said...

I <3 your life! And yea, I'm with Audra...SKINNY!