Wow it still hasn't sunk in yet I was wondering why I wasn't jumping off the walls after I dropped the kids off but honestly I think I was just tired! I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who was slammed this summer. I mean wow really my 3 super sweet children kicked my butt this summer. Hence the lack of blog posts. All I want to do is clean my house and sit in it quietly by myself- pathetic right. I know I'm awful but let me tell u what there were no tears for me today just tears of joy. Teachers I promise to come and volunteer so u don't have to take the brunt of it! But I have to say I think we will all be better people now that school has started!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
You are SOOOO not alone - I hadn't posted since May so I am doing catch up! It was a crazy crazy summer:) You look super cute by the way!!!
I am also so glad school is back in session. I am glad to see you are posting again and, is that an instagram picture? I already searched you and didn't find you. Get on instagram and be my friend. It is so awesome and I feel so close to my friends that use it. It is for sure my favorite social media, I just wish everyone could use it.
Post a Comment