This is what went down
"SPIDERMAN"
- For time:
- 100 ft walking lunge
- Parallel bar walk
- 10 Pommel horse pass-throughs
- 10 Push-ups
- Around the cargo net
- 1.5 pood pound kettlebell swings, 25 reps
- 20 ft Rope climb
- 25 Burpees
- 20 ft Rope climb
- 45 pound Dumbbell clean and jerk, 25 reps
- 20 ft Rope climb
- 25 Double unders
- 20 ft Rope climb
- 20 inch box jump, 25 reps
- Climb the cargo net
- 10 Handstand push-ups
- Monkey Swings!
- Scale 6 ft wall
- Scale Rope wall
- 100 ft Broad jumps - Finished in the rain about 26 minutes. I have to say I was just getting through it and just glad I could finish and hang with the rest of them!
Here are plenty of pictures of our little crazy Klan:
Isnt' this a sweet shot of my brother in law!
Here are some of the crossfit competitors that came down for the opening. Dude they were insanely in shape!! The girl on the left not a great pic. She ofcourse beat everyone with her time!
These pics are out of order but here's Megan finishing it up in the rain!

okay lets just say climbing a wall at the end of all of this wasn't easy and it showed on Megan's face it was brutal!!
Loved these never done this before but it was fun!
Didn't know if I could climb a wall so it was a little daunting - heck all of it was!
Megan's Brother in Law Ray - smiling cause he's done. He's hardcore he does all of his workouts in his garage and makes his own equipment I love that!!
Me being super happy for a break I kept thinking talk to me more... Lauren is the Co-founder of Crossfit and the owner of Captain Crossfit down in Prescott - so I was in good hands here.
Im posting all these pics so my kids can look at it one day and think - Oh Wow my mom did do something other than yell at us all the time :)























7 comments:
You needed to note that the pic of you and the lady with the short blonde hair is the FOUNDER of CrossFit & owner of Captain CrossFit :) Training from the real deal baby!
Wow! I am so impressed with you girls. I thought I was hard core at the gym but I've got nothing on you!
SO RAD!!! I love it Tia!
Impressive!!!....these pics make me miss you and megan! You guys are my heros... although Hell might freeze over before i do anything like that.
awesome Tia that is great it does look like fun!!!
Nice guns Tia! Love the sister pic of you two w/arms around each other :)
You are amazing. I would cry. Did you train for this day? I'm interested.
Post a Comment