We made christmas cookies for our little Secret Santa service project. Here's Carter sneaking through someones fence to drop off our cookies. Last year we dropped off some cookies with a little note that said "We voted you best Christmas Lights" so we decided to do the same thing this year. Last year they pulled up right as we were dropping them off :) So this one went down alittle like this Carter knocked twice no luck I went and knocked once then hid on the side of the house, knocked again then hid again and finally they came out and waived cause Tim was just parked in the front of the house so I ran to the car and was like hello I thought we were being sneaky anyway pretty funny.
After that we headed to Little America to look at lights and get Hot Chocolate
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment