Friday, December 23, 2011

Gettin' my craft on

So let's just say I haven't done anything crafty in like um 6 months. It's all or nothing with me so recently as in the last couple of weeks thanks to a friend I got motivated. One reason I haven't been so crafty lately is my inability to make a decision ( New Years Resolution) and I am reminded of that when it comes to doing a craft ( color of fabric, color of ribbon, size of box, how long to hang, how wide to cut, where to glue, where to sew, what shapes, how many to make, who to give.....) not so great for the indecisive person out there. The problem is I care too much.... story of my life ( another resolution - but then I would be like my husband and not care at all heehee) Anyways baby steps it did feel good to do a little something it was fun but it kinda gave me a little bit of headache too much thinking :)



This gift I wrapped for my soon to be sister-n-law for her shower gift. My mom, sister and I did 3 different date nights: Movie night, Game night, and takeout dinner for two. Anyway I had movie night and I've been wanting to take a stab at wrapping up a fun box so I went at it. Sure maybe it took me an hour but so what I do love it - can we say can't make a decision yep!!



Tree skirt kinda worth the time it took, i would have made some changes but it turned out pretty good!



I have to say my favorite addition to my Christmas this year was the simplest - mason jars with votive candles and Epsom salt lining my walkway loved this!!!




2 comments:

David said...

thank you so much for the gifts BTW - fantastic job.

Cindy C. said...

You're so creative! The gift was awesome - thank you so much!