So I have a problem with losing things yes it's been a problem since i don't know forever. Ask my friends in college I literally lost my keys everyday. As I've gotten older it's moved from keys to phones - no I haven't lost any kids they're too loud to lose, I've tried :) Anyway I thought I had a great story with losing and finding my phone but now that I have two. I have to post about it. As my would say It's official Tia finally found a phone she cannot lose! A couple months ago I drove off with my phone on top of my car - special I know - anyway I realized it was gone about half way down the freeway quickly turned around and went to my friends iphone and logged onto find my iphone. It immediately gave me a gps map showing where it was located i drove to the spot and sent off a radar signal. I found it lying in the middle of the road!!! It was safe!
This past weekend I went to the movies with some friends and dropped my phone in the theater. I knew it had to be there and went back to look the next morning. No phone. By this time my battery was dead ( note to self track the phone the second you lose it *** do not wait) So my only option was to lock my phone and wait until it was found. Tim by the way was telling me I was never getting it back it was gone. I was determined. Heres the thing when you lose alot of things you become very resourceful and very determined!!! So it was friday night when i lost it all day saturday i kept tracking it nothing. Sunday morning I logged on and bam located my phone in Sunny Side at some trailer park ( someone had taken it) I looked at Tim and said please go get it, so he jumped in the car with the gps location showing the exact house and the exact spot it was in. He knocked on the door and some guy came to the door. He said hey do you have an iphone in here and the guy says yah then unplugs the phone and hands it to him. Then the guy said something about how his wife works at the theater and she was trying to find who owned it - whatever. YAY!!! Anyway for this sole purpose you should by an iphone okay maybe you don't have a problem losing things but seriously it is the greatest invention ever. And yes Tim purchased insurance for me right when he bought it and yes I need a purse ( but then i would just lose my purse) and yes Tim had a gun with him when he went to the guys house.
6 comments:
I love this story! You are like your own private investigator!
Great story! I can only imagine the guy lived in the trailer!
Great story!
Best story I've heard all week. Especially about the trailer park. I had no idea about this app though, do I have to install it on my phone first? I lost mine in our neighborhood on a walk but luckily some nice old lady found it and called my dad! (since he was in my phone under "dad") my dad gave her Aaron's number and she found me. So nice! You are not the only one who loses things!
I love the part of the story about misplacing your keys in college. That made me laugh!! I remember those days.
I love the part of the story about misplacing your keys in college. That made me laugh!! I remember those days.
Post a Comment