Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Latest project

The weather has been super crappy around here lately.... So last week after complaining to my mom I decided to make the best of the day and decorate for valentines and finish painting this desk I got from sister. I'm happy with how it turned out and nothing makes you feel better than hanging hearts everywhere!


Oh and i've finally started on my command center I found the calendar i want and it will go to the left with some wire mesh baskets underneath for each child. I figured I would get it done by the end of school! Yes this is a reminder for me....




2 comments:

megan said...

first of all so cute. second of all you complained you didn't want the table...so now I'll take it back! :)

Sarah or Stephen said...

How cute! You're a good painter that turned out great!!!!