Thanks to my photographer for the great pictures.
Carter got boogie boarding down this year he was loving it.
By the way this is the only pregnancy picture you'll be seeing from me so enjoy.
Can't wait for next year!!!
So I was thinking about how funny it is that during that awful first trimester you feel like your going to die and the world is going to fall apart ( okay maybe just for me) and then it's over and Im thinking what was the big deal I feel fine. Was it really that bad? So Im determined to take advantage of feeling good and try try try to have a great pregnancy. If I just didn't have to get fat!
5 comments:
Glad to hear it.
Oh my goodness - your pregnancy thought are the same as mine! I just think I'm going to die and then I think I can do this again! I'm not fooling myself this time!
It is great to hear from you again. Glad you are feeling better!
You are so cute Tia, I can't believe you are having #3, I am so anxious for our 3rd, no it's not an announcement, but hopefully in the next year or so. Come on girl you have to have a preg shot, you are so tiny and I am sure you are the cutest preg girl ever!
Wow Tim is sure brave to sit on the beach without a hat!!
thanks for the updates - I have really missed them!
Post a Comment