We had a sledding party at our house the other day - we've got a great hill right out front it was so dang fun!
Anyone who wants a hill to themselves come on over!
Just a little tip - Here's a quick way to start loving the snow - have your husband snowplow during the winter.
(Just a reminder I used to hate the snow)
Im loving this!!!!
Here's what it looks like outside. The weatherman's report(Tim) is it's falling about 2 feet an hour. The power might go out but I've made sandwiches, cookies, we've got candles and water. I think were set.
9 comments:
It looks wonderful. Remember snow is our favorite form of water.
I might have to just come make a visit up there...when it calms down of course..
I'm so jealous. Okay, I'm not anymore. But I really really really want to come over next weekend? Can I borrow your hill?
I wish we were there, it looks like fun.
I am so jealous. I love the snow and miss it. Have fun for me!
can you get a good picture of the mountain once you can see it?
Wow, that is amazing. Enjoy!
That's a ton of snow! A sledding party sounds fun!
That looks like so much fun!! I enjoyed your blogs..You have beautful kids!! Enjoy that snow for me! Renda
Post a Comment