Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Bree!!


so here's her cake ya i tried to do a polka dot cake - Tim told me it looks like it has the measels - that or the chicken pox.



















So im still totally obsessed with her and I can't believe that a year has gone by already - really I know everyone says that but it's true where did it go? - I want that time back I already miss that tiny baby - she's starting to yell and bite now so I think those good times are over but she's still more mellow than the rest of them at least for now!


6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

She's so cute...I think she's the perfect mixture of Carter & Eiley. What a fast year!

megan said...

holy cow...she looks like carter! happy birthday baby bree bree!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe she is 1. What? I can't believe I haven't even seen her. :(
She totally does look like Carter and she is just precious. If I knew I was going to have a girl I'd get pregnant today!

The McEnaney's said...

Happy Birthday, Bree! She is beautiful!

Sarah or Stephen said...

Dang, you'll be making my birthday cake, that thing is gorgeous! And I agree she looks like Carter!

Ashlee said...

Thanks for the birthday wish--it scared me a bit though. Bree looks the way I always remember Carter, when he would hang out at my apartment! Hope you guys are warm!