Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter Wrap Up

Turning Point for us this easter

Remember the tears last year?



Tim thinks she has a problem with large animals - goofy, easter bunny, chucky cheese because she really loves animals and has a hard time seeing them so large- something like that

Anyway she officially loves the bunny and passed off the tears to her sister





Easter Bunny Dance Break






I wasn't quite understanding what the bunny was saying as he was waving his hands - I just thought it was a new dance move. Little did I know he was close to killing over






Thanks bunny!!




My cute spring words my aunt made for me I love them!!







2 comments:

Jami said...

super cute you are such a good mom.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Tia you are so crafty and such a good mama! I saw your mom at and IEP meeting the other day, hugging her made me almost cry cause it made me think of you. I miss you girl! Your kids are so stinkin cute!