Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Kinda Creepy

So i love most everything about living out here, except this one.

So this morning at 7 am someone knocks on our back door - Eiley thinks it's Tim's friend brett so she opens the door in walks in some guy who is obviously totally drugged out, starts talking really fast saying it's cold can he have a drink so tim gives him a drink and proceeds to walk him out of our house. He finds out this guy is running from the cops for trying to smuggle drugs down to Phoenix, he slept under our trailor outside all night!! Anyway Tim calls our highway patrol neighbor asking him what he wants him to do with him - so Tim takes him to the shell station and drops him off- he said he when he left him he was ducking behind some trash cans hiding :)

Yes creepy - very creepy - thats what you get for living out here.
My doors are locked

11 comments:

megan said...

dude. what about your windows??? they crawl in there too! :)

DRN said...

holy cow... that is terrifying. I am glad your husband is well practiced in muzzle discipline.

AudyCamp said...

holy crud!! I'm gonna lock my doors too just in case he walks down here to my house...haha.
Freaky!

Cristin said...

WHAT?!? That is more than "kinda creepy." I'm scared for you guys.

Jami said...

Ok that is freaky, I am so glad Tim was home.

Anonymous said...

UGGGHHHHH reading that kind of stuff completely freaks me out, that is so scary.

Sheri N. said...

um...scary.

Kristal said...

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER FREAKY!!!!! My gosh!!!! Glad you guys are safe.
Um, and you requested it and her eI am 2 year later....just put more jamaica swimming suit pics on the blog. haha....remember I'm still chubby in them....just less chubby that I was the yaer before...and now. haha.

Kristal said...

oh, and who is that that posted above me?

Kristal said...

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER FREAKY!!!!! My gosh!!!! Glad you guys are safe.
Um, and you requested it and her eI am 2 year later....just put more jamaica swimming suit pics on the blog. haha....remember I'm still chubby in them....just less chubby that I was the yaer before...and now. haha.

Kristal said...

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER FREAKY!!!!! My gosh!!!! Glad you guys are safe.
Um, and you requested it and her eI am 2 year later....just put more jamaica swimming suit pics on the blog. haha....remember I'm still chubby in them....just less chubby that I was the yaer before...and now. haha.