So after months of threatening to cut it if the whining wouldn't stop, we did it. I did however not force her being the nice mom i am we did it when she was ready. She wanted it like her cousin Laina who is growing it out - cause she wants it like her cousin Eiley- Heehee See they were supposed to have opposite hair.
Anyway great excuse for a photo shoot. She was so dang excited to cut it - no tears just smiles the whole time.
I by the way love it - huge load just came off my shoulders no more fighting with the hair - just a cute clip or headband and were done







11 comments:
I happen to love short hair on little girls!!! I'm just working off the guts to cut off Taylor's hair...she just has a nice curl to it. But I prefer Riley's hair short for the same reasons...NO FIGHTING! She never lets me brush her hair, so a clip is all we need!
Eiley looks really cute!
So adorable! I love it both ways...but I agree short hair is so much easier.
I love it! It is a great cut for her..she's adorable!
I.LOVE.HER. She is just too stinking cute for words.
holy cow...i'm calling your right now!!!!! she is so beautiful!!!! I can't believe it! I mean I can...just can't get over the change...she's so grown up
Perfect! Love it! Looks so nice, clean, and cute.
CUTE!
Okay when I was first reading this I was thinking NO NO I love her hair!! But then I saw how it turned out and WOW she looks beautiful and it makes her look so grown up. Love it!!
OH MY GOSH! It is sooooo cute! She looks all grown up!
freaking adorable! Seriously when we did this same chop to Kam a couple of years ago, i honeslty went home and cried, but now I'm loving her short hair...still hoping that she'll want to grow it out soon, but Love the cute little bobs on girls!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment