Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Having trouble seeing straight today

So I decided to force myself to sit down and right some positive things about my kids. Literally forcing myself right now

Remember in a previous post I talked about bedtime being a bit of a problem. Well happy to report although not perfect, it is by far better. When people tell you to do something over and over and over and they will get it, they mean it. Really i mean she comes out to tell me something but i just tell her to get back in bed and she does. HUGE STEP!! Our routine is working.

Carter has been doing really good at school lately no red lights - no yellow lights - things have improved alot lately! His bedtime isn't too shabby either.

Thats all I can think of for now. I figured if i write this instead I won't be tempted to write about Eiley's monstrous fit that she threw today coming home from preschool. Were talking big people!! Lets just say it's making me rethink the whole children thing for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing Mama Tia, way to go on the progress with bedtime!

Shannon said...

Actually when Eiley was upset at preschool, Vonessa & I both could totally empathize since we each have at least one kid that throws fits just like that! It does get better!!! I'm bummed that you're not doing preschool anymore. We'll have to have Eiley and Carter over soon.