Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Aren't we just the Active family

So I've always wished for our little family to be active - you know go out on little hikes go to Sedona - just going on fun little family trips, pretty much what my friend Josie does with her family :)


Sadly I married someone who loves to stay at home all the time....


However something must have bit him on the butt lately cause we've been going .... im sure this will be it for the summer :)


First off Sedona:


You always got to have a little of this...





and a little of this...







Tim's far away shot of me and the baby - im always amazed at how far he stands - I don't know what he's thinking, maybe just trying to catch more of the scenery... and less of me haha


ahhh better







Second Walnut Canyon:

umm I didn't really care about the scenery I just told Eiley to model .. Just kidding... okay not really











Umm five minutes behind our house - umm ya first time going- I don't know what our deal is. Let me just say they have quite the thing going on down there pretty cool



3rd camping - 2nd annual camping trip with my sisters family and cousins



This was a much better trip. We really had fun!! I told Tim I wanted to go again soon - so Matt you up for it? Im serious I wanna go again


I slept in the car with the baby and Eiley soooo sweet!
Love this little thing... I couldn't get a picture with her face clean... If you knew her mother you would understand .... but still love her!!!
Bree was such a trooper she did this mostly and fell alot i didn't get a picture of her with a face full of dirt but there was plenty of opportunities. Honestly she fell probably 30 times and didn't cry once



1 comment:

megan said...

nice...love all the ones of eileycat...you need some of carter and his face - maybe then you wont give me a hard time about ellas!