My sister has done the unthinkable taking my two crazies for a whole week, im pausing to bow down at her feet. Honestly though what do you do when you have peace in your house for a week.
Go on a date with your husband
Read
Watch Hulu
stain outdoor furniture
mop floors
clean car
workout
power wash deck
blog
surf mindlessly on the internet
check email 20 times a day ( oh wait i already do that)
THIS IS THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!!!
and no im not being dramatic
5 comments:
HA!! I'm making your kids clean my house - they may never want to come back!! what does that say about my "watching skills"? pretty lame - but I promise to bring them back in one piece :)
That is the best present ever!!! Enjoy it?
awesome! ok i'm emailing you just so you have something to check. :) don't worry i'm the same way!
Wow- she is amazing!!! :) I hope you make the most of your time while they are having fun at her house. Call me- we should go see a movie or something!
OHHHH have fun girl!
Post a Comment