Carter Moment:
We were at Tim's grandpas 90th birthday and there were a couple of wireless microphones set up and all the sudden i hear a loud voice coming from the speakers and i look around and think where's carter no where to be found but then i listen a little closer and see a kid laughing - it wasn't carter, whew huge sigh of relief -- but then I hear another voice saying " Whoo Hoo Baby" It's carter i look everywhere frantically can't find him, i go over to the guy begging please turn the sound off, at this point completely mortified as my husband sits in his chair laughing along with everyone else. Anyway the guy kills the power and i go searching for my son who walks in the gym smiling without the microphone. I found out later he stole it and went into the chapel with it.
Anyway just wanted to give everyone a good chuckle for the day - at my expense :)
2 comments:
I would love to see one of those Carter moments in person! I would definitely laughing at this one. "Whoo Hoo Baby!" :)
love baby bree bree...you just wanted to show a picture where she left the dang flower in her hair!!
Post a Comment