Thought I would just throw a little Halloween out there since it's right around the corner. I like my decor SIMPLE. My poor mom who likes to add a little here and there then she leaves and I change it - im awful I know! I've been doing it ever since I was younger and she has since given up especially when it comes to clothes.
Was thinking of spray painting my little 50cent candlesticks from goodwill black, but they give off a vintage feel which i like. Any thoughts?
kept it mostly the same but added a little to my banner - which was annoying and wont be doing again.
Need some crows for my branches - and i took down my candles in between my makeshift cakestands but I want them back i liked them it added a little something something
my pumpkin looks a little odd there by itself now that i look at it - maybe another candlestick it needs to be higher
Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
Tia you are so cute. Love the Goodwill vases, I don't think you should paint them either. I just played catch up on your blog too and those pictures Megan took are awesome. You look gorgeous. Your kids are beautiful. I miss you! We are hoping to get up to Flag soon and I want us to go to dinner or something. I'll keep you posted. :)
Post a Comment