Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Conference


Wow what a wonderful conference.
I tried to make the day as fun as possible for the kids especially
since we were home all day and I want them to look forward to conference.

We did our traditional conference tent and I filled some jars with candy everytime they heard the word on the jar they got a treat. Next time Im doing words like Joseph Smith or something random like peanut butter. We had to limit it to three words a talk no more.

Then we did a craft in between which helped everything go a little smoother.






Then Bree dressed up randomly and went outside and played with some chalk with Carter... whatever keeps the two of them busy, never mind it was blue chalk... blue pool table chalk






Look Mom we braided. I think I could do this all day long, braid and rebraid her hair.



3 comments:

megan said...

the Jesus jar made me smile and so did seeing Bree - and I remember sitting in the dark chapel trying to sleep through conference while mom braided my hair

AudyCamp said...

LOVE it!

Sabra said...

Neat traditions for conference. My kids played in their rooms while Bob and I watched conference. I'm a terrible mother.