Here are just a few reasons why girls camp is so great!
1. Everyone is so happy to be there, including the leaders who all get to be away from their kids :)
2. Getting to create some really fun things - (Note to self don't do these next year, they took way too long to put together, but then again I wouldn't be me If I didn't make things difficult!)
3. Deep Breath in .... and Out. I think this is called Tree pose, - maybe it's called tree branch pose don't they look like tree branches? Anyway Yoga was fun!
4. Relaxing in beautiful Sedona - They couldn't have picked a more beautiful spot!
5. And last but not least coming back a better mom. Im not sure if it was the water fights or the late night talks with the leaders but I came back determined to be a funner and happier mom - and laugh a little more with my husband.
5 comments:
Tia - what the heck are you doing up so late!?? I can't wait to hear all about girls camp! Sedona is absolutely beautiful - I love that you guys did yoga!(oh ya - Josie was there - lucky!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN 20 MIN.!!!!! Let's do lunch or dinner or something to celebrate!
I noticed the link to your blog on Sara's. She & Amber were talking about you on a roommate blog we have & so it made me think of you! I hope that life is great. You were always so fun to be around in college - I bet the girls in your ward have too much fun! I'm in Laurels but I'm the boring one. It was great to see what you're up to! - Rachael (Searle)
WAIT A SECOND?! You had girls camp in Sedona?! Holy crap, no wonder you love girls camp! Lucky!
OK -So I just found your blog off Ali's. I didn't know you had one! I'm linking yours to mine k?
Tia, the books turned out really cute and look like a lot of work. I think we suffer from the same disorder. Russ would say we for sure do. But would life be so fun if it wasn't complicated?
Post a Comment