Tuesday, July 31, 2007

6 Days in Carmel


Just got back from Monterey and Carmel and it was wonderful! I am all for going away for a little while to get some much needed personal time but I have to say I am so glad that I don't not have another trip planned for a long time! It was just my sister my mom and my dad. We ate great food, shopped alot and watched alot of movies - what could be better?
Our totally hip hotel! I don't really love seafood but this was a picture of my moms dish and i thought it looked pretty!


Every spot in Carmel was a picture opportunity!

Oh my you should have seen the food at Katy's place it was unbelieveable!




10 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Tia how freakin fun. What a great idea. I hope my family does that sometime. I love Carmel. It's awesome. So I can't believe how much Megan looks like your mom when your mom was younger. It's great. You guys look wonderful and it looks like you had a wonderful Vaca!

AudyCamp said...

Tia-you are so skinny! I just luv seein your mom & megan, (you too of course).Tell them Hi for me & that you all look Great! What a good vacation idea:)

Anonymous said...

Ok that looks like soooo much fun! I want to do that! You guys all look so cute. It makes me think of Sanfransico when we were all posing in that tree at that really old church courtyard thing. You need to write me or something, I miss you! ALi
Oh and Meagan looks completely different to me, I didn't even recognize her, I was wondering if you had another sister until I just read the other coments on here. She looks so young. You definitely have a gorgeous family! Oh did you know Michael is getting married?

sara said...

Love the pics - how did you like being more North?? I really like Northern Cali. The hotel looks awesome!! You and Megan look cute together- She has short hair right now! -I thought the same thing when I was looking at the pics, that she looks like your mom! Too much fun. How did your Dad like being around a bunch of women?? :)

Tia said...

Alison I did know Michael was getting married and Im so dang excited for him!

Sara,
I like Northern California but it was really cold so I prefer southern a little bit more, but it was way classy and very charming! My dad loves it, he gets to take us out to eat and thats what he loves to do.

sara said...

That sounds like my step-dad! :) cute.

Angela said...

Hey Tia, How the heck are ya? Sounds like you've had a fun trip. We just went to Chicago last week, and this weekend, our ward campout. So fun! Check out our blog - gregtitensorfam.blogspot.com
TTYL, Angie

Michelle Price said...

Hi Tia! I found your blog though Haven and Britt's and I just wanted to say hello! It's fun to see what you are up to! I'm jealous you guys are still in Flag! We really miss it. Hope to see you soon!
Love ya,
Michelle Price
www.pricepack.blogspot.com

leinbachfamily said...

Looks so Fun Tia, I would love to do a trip like that. I bet it was super relaxing. All of us girls should plan a trip like that just to hang out.

Kristal said...

Tia, you are so lucky this is cyber world and not real world or you'd have a big slap mark across your face. I am on one lately. I was just telling my sister this weekend how tired I am of hearing about EVERYONE's summer trips. I think everyone I know went on at least 2 out of state trips...we went on, ummm, NONE! Had 2 planned, didn't get to do either! I'm going nuts! I want a vacation!!!! But I do know how you feel. We went on a 10 state 2 week road trip last year, then we went ot san antonio to sea world, then houston, etc...and it was soo nice to be home and relax and get the kids back on schedules. Looks like fun, and, oh, another slap for being so stinkin tiny!!!!