So I am on a new mission to organize my house. If I could have one wish it would be to have a cleaning lady come every week and also have everything in my house be labeled. I just love the thought of that, (don't worry they would be pretty labels). I have been motivated by a few things latey a friend's really clean and organized house and my new subscription to
Organize magazine!

So Here's my list - I will probably change this list a million times - Hence my need to organize!
1. Organize Carter's closet
2. Eiley's closet
3. bins in my office - drawers in my office
4. My closet
5. My bathroom
5. the Laudry room and all of the drawers
6. Front Entry closet
7. Garage shelves
8. Back deck - storage for toys
This is just the beginning and Im definetly going to need a coke before I tackle this.
And So I will be getting right on this as soon as I organize my life :)
6 comments:
Tia, thanks for this post. I totally feel like labeling and organizing lately. My house isn't out of control yet but as Trey's old stuff gets piled away, I realize I need some sort of method now before it gets crazy. I'll have to pick up a copy of that magazine. Good luck, girl!
Hey Tia! Oh my gosh, long time no see!
Do you ever read Real Simple magazine? Same concept, they tell you how to organize your life, it's awesome.
Hi Tia,
I found your blog off of Sara's, I hope that you don't mind... I love your post about getting organized I think I need that organize magazine in my life too. I have a list that I made a few weeks ago of the places that I want to organize but the list is just sitting by my bed because it is to overwhelming. I need motivation... it sounds like you have found yous!
Love that front cover. Oh, to be organized. Sometimes I just feel like I'm running around crazy, and the thought of tackling "the list" is too much. I really can't blame it on kids, because I wasn't totally organized before they came along. But I will anyway. :) sigh. Maybe it's just a vicious cycle. Not making sense anymore...
I LOVE ORGANIZE MAGAZINE! That's one reason I'm soo glad Jase is starting his own business...so I can write off all of these magazine subscriptions! Ok, and I knwo what you mean about organizing...cept we move every few months, so we usually re-organize the ENTIRE house a few times a year...GRRR, hopefully that vicious cycle will end soon!
Good luck!
Post a Comment