Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eiley

I do have another child - poor forgotten soul. Not really I would feel bad if she was this quiet shy neglected child but she's not she's loud and pretty dang crazy. But lucky for her she's cute as can be and Tim and I just eat her up. This is what we do when Carter is gone. I think this story was about Jeb - yeah pretty sure cause really they all are .


















.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is just as cute as a button. Ok way cuter than a button, who came up with that phrase anyway, it is kinda dumb, buttons really are not that cute. Ok, I can't wait to see baby #3, your kids are both adorable!

DRN said...

Was there supposed to be a video? I love it how "Space Baby" and Jeb are so close!