A Pedicure, followed by a a Massage ending with a Facial.
Lunch and Shopping with my sister and mom all
done somewhere near the Ocean.
So now that I've officially had MY PERFECT DAY here it is.
Woke up put on something cute (Sure im big and pregnant but I've decided it is worth it to still try and look cute).
Head over to Carter's school and spend the morning helping out in his class. Watching Carter get through his day with
no major problems,
no major fights,
lots of wiggling and alot of moving,
a little pushing here and there,
a few choice words
but a total SUCCESS in my eyes.
Walking out of his classroom with a HAPPY child and a HAPPY mom.
Next dropped Carter off with Tim where he got to work the rest of the afternoon with his dad. Then off to eat lunch with just the girls. Eiley had a grilled cheese and I ate a cheeseburger a big fat cheesburger with mushrooms and onions and we shared a chocolate carmel milkshake mmmm... it was good.
Next we headed home and had a long NAP.
My day is not yet over but now I know these are the days I long for, sure the first might be nice broken up here and there, but I know my prayers are being answered through days like these.
7 comments:
YaY for perfect days! Love the part about the nap and chocolate carmel milkshake:) Hope you're feeling good. I'm so jealous that you're pregnant..I'm sure you look as cute as ever!
Perfect days are needed every now and then, I love your header picture up ther, gorgeous! Your food you ate sounds way to good, adn now I want a shake!
Sounds pretty perfect!! And of course it was with the people you love - your family!
I'm a total dork, but got teary eyed reading your post, and just felt so happy for you. I love hearing about mom's having a good day. So many days are stressful and we don't get times for ourself etc etc. Can't wait to see you again.
Beautiful. Life is GOOD! :) It's amazing how perspective changes with kids! And I'm so happy Carter has a great teacher!!!! (wipe the brow -I think life is just going to get better) Love that you had some one on one time w/ Miss Eiley.
The New Header looks AWESOME!
Beautiful! Isn't it truly amazing hpw much our idea of a perfect day changes after having kids?
I am so happy that Carter is doing so well! Yay!
I just wanted to comment on your picture that is in the header, LOVE IT!! I'm sure your sister did it. If she is ever in Texas I would LOVE for her to take my family pictures. Your little family is beautiful! I love the look in Tim's face, it is SO Tim. Take care,
Kymi
Post a Comment