Not to spend any money of course! So I did buy a bag of pumpkins for 6 bucks at safeway but thats it!. Im such a faker when it comes to decorating, so I had to force myself to use what I had and try to be creative - it was hard!
Branches spray painted black so easy! Pumpkins from the garden and hay from the horses.
Carter's contribution to all of this =
I know some of you might be saying wow look at his creativity he's just bursting with it!
Sorry different and very inappropriate words were going through my head at the time.
You would think I would learn to hide the spray paint - but honestly he just needs to mark his territory and then it's on to the next thing.
4 comments:
man I'm so glad you got that really nice expensive table! :)
its just perfect that he is in full camo gear. Tia - the decorations are fabulous!
It looks beautiful!!!!!
g
o
r
g
e
o
u
s
I love it! I haven't even busted out the fall decor yet...yikes.
Laughing so hard at the 'marking his territory' part, but...
HOLY CRAP!
Post a Comment