I also enjoyed Eiley cheering Carter on. How sweet, I'm sure if it anything like it is around my house those moments are far and few between. I missed talking to you agian! Super sad. Give me a call back when you get a chance. I didn't get your email either. Anyway, talk to you soon.
I am DYING!!!!!!! He is so good! I love the -"h-yah" he lets out to get the horse going. And little miss Eiley.."Go Carter, go Carter" :) Tia! Priceless! :)
10 comments:
Now that's what you call "raised in the saddle". I like to see Carter using the NASCAR method of riding horse (left turns). much safer that way.
Eiley is quite the cheerleader there too! Go Cartuh! Go Cartuh! Did I hear her say she wants to ride at the beginning of the first video?
yeah she go to ride but I didn't film it, it was boring
I also enjoyed Eiley cheering Carter on. How sweet, I'm sure if it anything like it is around my house those moments are far and few between. I missed talking to you agian! Super sad. Give me a call back when you get a chance. I didn't get your email either. Anyway, talk to you soon.
I am DYING!!!!!!! He is so good!
I love the -"h-yah" he lets out to get the horse going. And little miss Eiley.."Go Carter, go Carter" :)
Tia! Priceless! :)
SO stinkin cute. I want my kids to ride horses, but I doubt it will happen. Eiley was so excited for her bro, very cute!
Impressive..better than I can do!..Hehe.:)
Oh btw how are you feeling with your pregnancy Tia??
I love it. That is awesome how good he is. Very impressive tia.
tia! E mail me...I have a Q for you....chickybumlooka at yahoo dot com!
Post a Comment