Just when you thought life was getting a little mundane Carter comes walking along with a bb gun.
It's been like 6 months since he's gotten to use it, he got it taken away last time for shooting Eiley, so I thought hey we'll give it a try.
WHATS WRONG WITH US.!!! SERIOUSLY we absolutely won't be satisfied until our house is burnt down!
7 comments:
Oh tia-you have so much patience! I'd be spanking a bum or two if that was me. Man what a character! LOve the tinkerbell tutu-great idea:)
Tia, just check my blog, sister! You are amazing and patient, perfect mom for Carter!
That is really scary. I hate guns.
PS, cute Thanksgiving display. Um, do your kids ever get to them and knock them down? I can't have any decorations up because of Trey. He thinks everything his a "prize" for him.
oh and now about a cute pregnancy picture? We "non-pregnant-Tia-missing-friends" would like one of those! Hope you're feeling nice and big. :)
Just when I thought my friend Tia fell off the face of the earth...Now I know you were just in a psych ward after that bang up job on the door window. K- seriously? He shot Eiley??
You so have dirt on Carter w/ those pictures. That will be great someday.
Love the decor.
WOW! That is nuts, I am sorry, I know that has to be so frustrating! Wow you have some blackmail leverage for when he starts dating! Super funny!
Psst...I tagged you!
Carter is so the boy from the Christmas Story with the Red Rider BB Gun. Your decorating is beautiful and festive love it.
Post a Comment