Sunday, November 23, 2008

On a Scale from 1 - 10

I think Im about a 6 when it comes to the Twilight madness. However I love a good excuse for a girls night and I love movies - I honestly think I could go to the theatre every day. I think I did when I was in college and would sneak in the back of the theatre - how horrible!!

Anyway it was a fun night - the movie was pretty good and the whole theatre was reserved for twilight crazed fans. The movie was at 7:30 and they had some show up at 3:00 - we got there about 6:30 and got second row seats! They had raffles, ladies were dressed up and I wished I took pictures of the cute shirt that one of my Young Women had on it was soo cute!






5 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Looks Fun!!!-I remember your movie theatre college days! Remember when we went to Grease & danced in the aisles.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about our Grease movie adventure! Good times! I loved Twilight, obviously not as much as the book, but it was great and super clean!

Mauzy Fam said...

Your friend to the right of you when looking at the picture looks like Alice from the book! Ha ha... you can tell her I said that.

sara said...

I like that - On a Scale from 1-10...
I have to agree w/ ya.
It was fun to get out though, regardless of getting a kink in my neck!
I used your pics for my blog...thanks. :)

Jessie Brown said...

looks like super fun. Wish I could have come.